Tuesday 20 January 2015

A Reluctant Love Ch 18.2.

Chapter 18.2: Throw Back Thursday.

Cullen walked slowly towards them. Emily searched his face intently trying not to hope too much. He could simply have stopped by to let her know he was leaving.

"Can you forgive me, Emily?" he finally asked softly, stopping a few feet from the dais.

Emily's heart soared as she saw the love blazing from his eyes. She cried out and flew down the steps, launching herself into his arms.

"Always, Cullen" she whispered. "I will always forgive you, no matter what. I've told you this time and time again. Perhaps this time you will believe me, my husband?"

Cullen tightened his arms around her, his hand coming to stroke her face tenderly. "The demons are gone, Emily, every last one of them. This time I can truly believe in everything, my love."

Neither of them saw Janick slip quietly from the room. Their eyes were locked together, drowning deeply in each other's soul.

"You'll stay forever this time, Cullen?" Emily asked softly, a note of uncertainty in her voice.

"Forever, my Emily," he said, his voice thick with emotion. "I never want to be apart from you again, love. It hurts too much. I should have come home a long time ago, Emily. I wanted to, every day I wanted to come home to you but something intangible was holding me back. Elizabeth unlocked the doors to my demons and suddenly they all seemed to have just melted away."

"I've missed you terribly, Cullen," she whispered. "I knew I had to let you go, that it was the only way you could battle your demons before you could come home to me. But it was so very hard, my love."

"I know, Emily," Cullen sighed. "Hurting you was the last thing I ever wanted to do, love. And yet, I just seemed to keep doing it over and over again. I've hated myself so much knowing that you were here alone and in pain."

Emily pulled away from him and put a few steps between them.

"I kissed Janick," she confessed quietly.

He gave her a small smile. "Would that have been the night you first called to me?" he asked softly.

"You knew?" she gasped in surprise.

"I knew something had upset you greatly, love," he said gently. "Something that wounded you so badly you couldn't stop yourself reaching out to me. It's all right, Emily. I'm not angry or upset that you kissed him. He was here for you when I wasn't. I had left you hanging for so long. It was inevitable that something like that would occur."

"I felt so guilty, Cullen, that I would let another man kiss me and hold me as you once had," she whispered, her expression tortured. "I loved you so much and yet I allowed myself to consider the possibility of being with someone else."

"It certainly gave me a wake up call," he smiled ruefully. "I was coming home, Emily. I may have been taking my time about it but I was coming home to you from that night when I learned that Janick loved you. I knew that if I left it much longer there was a chance you would not be waiting for me when I finally made my decision."

"But you were so angry with me when I summoned you," she said shocked by his admission. "You said you were going to divorce me."

"I was still fighting hard against your pull, love," he admitted with a rueful smile. "I was trying so hard to deny that I couldn't be without you a moment longer. I was coming home but all the demons were still intact. I think I knew deep down that if I did come home it would surely have destroyed us because I couldn't trust in myself still which meant I couldn't trust in you."

"And now?" Emily asked, a lingering doubt still in her eyes. "Can you trust in the both of us? Can you love both Emily and your Princess?"

Cullen crossed the distance between them and pulled her back into his embrace. "With all my heart, love," he whispered, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "My Princess has the most generous loving heart for her people. She has cried many nights in deep sorrow so our people could be united and safe. She sacrifices greatly for the good of all, perhaps too much sometimes, but it is always with the best of intentions. How could I not love a ruler such as she?"

He kissed her softly, a chaste kiss which tugged at her heart.

"As for my Emily, there has never been a moment since I met her that I haven't loved her," he breathed against her lips. "From the first instance when I saw you standing beside that buffet table in Arthur Belmont's house I loved you. Your beautiful hair was like a living flame under the lights that night. Without even knowing who you were I was pulled across the room to you. I never stood a chance against you, my Emily."

Emily felt tears of joy fall down her face. She pressed her lips to his, sighing softly as he coaxed her lips to part and kissed her with agonising tenderness.

"I swear I'll never leave again, love," Cullen groaned softly. "I'll do everything in my power to earn your trust again, my wife."

"I've always trusted you, Cullen," Emily sighed. "I've always loved you. It was you who always doubted yourself, my love. With that now gone we can finally spend eternity together."

She kissed him again, with more urgency, her body flaming with need to be close to him. To feel him love her body as well as her mind. He pressed restlessly against her, his own need flaring up, trying to consume him. He tore his mouth away from her and groaned deeply. "We can't do this here," he laughed ruefully. "Anyone could walk in."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the little antechamber and locked the door behind them. She kissed him feverishly, her hands tugging at his shirt.

"Whatever would the King think if he knew what you were doing in his waiting room?" Cullen chuckled, his own hands unbuttoning her top to free her beautiful breasts to his touch.

"Cullen, shut up and make love to me," she ground out and then moaned as his thumbs ran over the hardened peaks of her breasts.

"Yes, my Princess," he whispered hoarsely, lifting her up so his mouth could suckle against her breast.

Emily moaned again, her breath coming out in quick pants as her need soared. "Oh God, Cullen, I can't wait," she said desperately.

She felt his hand push her skirt around her hips and then rip the panties from her body. He sucked hard on her breast as he released himself from his jeans and then pulled her down until her tight tunnel was sliding over his rigid cock until he was buried deep inside her.

Emily cried out as their bodies joined together. Cullen caught her cry with his mouth, his own deep groan being smothered by their lips. He pushed her up against the wall and moved deep inside her, taking her with long, hard strokes.

Emily clung onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. She kissed him feverishly as he thrust up again and again, taking her hard and fast as their need for one another consumed them.

"Oh God, Emily, I've missed you so much," Cullen said hoarsely. "I've missed being inside you like this. You feel so good wrapped around me, love."

He punctuated his words with fiery kisses and she moaned loudly with every hot, hard thrust deep inside her body.

"Take me, Cullen," she moaned. "Take me hard and fast. Make me yours again. Take me to heaven, my love."

He growled and ravished her mouth as he thrust harder into her. He was out of control, his need for her so bad he didn't know if he could hold on long enough for her to achieve her own pleasure. He slid a hand between their bodies and found her clit.

"Come for me, Emily," he said through clenched teeth. "Come soon because I can't hold back, love. I need you too much."

He rubbed against her clit with his fingers as his body surged hard into hers over and over again.

Emily was moaning continuously, bucking against him wildly, the breath rasping out her throat.

"Cullen, Oh God, Cullen!" she screamed as her body suddenly shattered in waves of incredible pleasure. She could hear him crying out her name as if from a distance as he shuddered against her and she felt the hot sticky wetness of his release bathe her insides.

Breathing erratically, Cullen leaned against her, his head pressed into the curve of her neck as his entire body trembled in little aftershocks from the intense orgasm he has just had. He could feel Emily trembling against him, her own breathing erratic and her heart thundering.

"Dear God, Emily, I've never felt anything as intense as that before," he whispered.

"The earth certainly moved for me," she laughed softly, her body still trembling.

He lowered her gently to the floor, afraid to move away from her body.

"I think I may have made a bit of a mess," he said sheepishly. "It has been so long since I've lain with you. I think rather a lot of my seed has been spilled this night."

Emily laughed and rolled her eyes.

"And you destroyed my panties too," she chuckled. "Are you trying to tell me the Princess of Vampires is going to have to walk through the common room hoping and praying that no one notices that her husband's love for her is slowly dripping down her thighs?"

"Oh God, Emily, I'm sorry," he groaned. "I shouldn't have gotten so carried away. Maybe we could tie your panties somehow?" he asked hopefully.

Emily laughed harder until tears were rolling down her face. "Oh, this is so priceless," she finally gasped when she could stop laughing. He moved away from her and she grabbed her torn panties and cleaned herself as best she could.

Cullen rolled his eyes and laughed, taking the ruined underwear and stuffing it in his pocket. "The next time we wait until we're safely behind closed doors," he grumbled, still laughing.

"Is that an order, my husband? she teased gently, her eyes shining.

"It is, my Princess," he laughed, pulling her up and buttoning her top back up. He groaned softly.

"What?" she asked.

"You look like you've just been tumbled very energetically by your husband," he admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Probably because I just have been," she laughed, trying to straighten her hair. "Oh well, there's nothing else for it. My appearance will just have to do. Come on."

All eyes turned to them as they entered the common room. Emily stifled a groan as she saw lips twitching as she walked passed.

"The first one who says anything is going to be very sorry," she whispered quietly to Cullen who had an arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"I'll lay money on Liam being the only one brave enough while we're still in the room," Cullen whispered back.

Emily was glad she didn't take that bet when Liam called out loudly. "I take it this means the divorce is off?"

Cullen laughed and swooped Emily up in his arms as she shot daggers at Liam and made to move towards him.

"Get the door, Alice," he laughed. "While I convince my wife that she really does love our Liam and she would be most distressed if I allowed her to take his head from his shoulders."

The room dissolved into laughter as Alice hurriedly complied with Cullen's request and Emily groaned and buried her head in his neck as her face flamed with embarrassment.

"I'm so embarrassed," she groaned as Cullen dropped her onto the bed coming down to lie beside her. "I don't know why you're grinning so much."

"It's a male pride thing," he chuckled. "I find myself basking in the glory of having every other man in that room know that you are mine and I have come home to stake my claim on you."

Emily rolled her eyes and tried not to smile at his open smugness. "Every man or one particular man?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

He looked at her sheepishly, "Okay, maybe one particular man," he admitted, his tone rueful. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I know Janick has been a great comfort to you, love, but he wants what is mine. I can't really blame him for that because you are a prize worth having. But you are my prize and no one else's."

Emily shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "Next you'll be pissing on my leg to mark your territory," she groaned.

Cullen threw back his head and laughed loudly. "I believe it was another bodily fluid I used, my love," he said against her mouth, sliding his tongue deep inside her parted lips to taste her sweetness.

She wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss. "Okay, I give you this one time and one time only, husband," she laughed. "You have declared your ownership publicly. Now you will behave with decorum when we are in public and not embarrass me like that again."

"As my Princess commands," he chuckled and kissed her again until she moaned and rubbed against him.

Cullen lay back and pulled her on top of him. "I want you again, wife," he groaned. "I have been too long without your sweet loving. I need you."

Emily laughed and stood up and stripped off her clothing. She flew back to the bed, relieving him of his clothes too and then straddling his body to slide down on his hard cock.

They took their time this time, savouring the feel of their bodies moving together. Emily rode his body in long, slow, passionate movements as he let her set the pace of their lovemaking.

"You look so beautiful when you take your pleasure from me," Cullen whispered softly. He cupped her ass with his hands, easing her up and down his hard length. "Ride me, wife. Take your pleasure."

Emily moaned and moved slightly faster against his body, her hands on his chest. She slid her hands slowly down to his hips and gripped him tightly as she moved on him, increasing the tempo in slow increments, building the fire between them slowly.

"God, Emily, you're driving me insane," Cullen groaned through clenched teeth, thrusting deep inside her as she slid down on him. "Faster, love," he begged as his need began to spiral out of control.

Emily ground down hard against him and then began to move at a much faster tempo, her breath coming out in short gasps as her pleasure began to build more quickly.

"Yes," Cullen groaned, moving faster beneath her, his hands coming to her hips to guide her movements. "Take me, Emily, hard and fast."

Emily cried out and threw her head back, riding him wildly as she felt her orgasm begin to crash over her in wave after wave of sweet pleasure, her cries coming together in one long wail of ecstasy.

Cullen thrust deep within her and roared his pleasure as his seed once more boiled from his balls and erupted deep inside his wife's body. He jerked rhythmically against her until the sweet pleasure passed and she fell forward on top of him, his arms automatically holding her close to him. He peppered her face with hot kisses as she came down from the high of her own release.

"I love you, Emily," he whispered tenderly, stroking his hand up and down her back in long, loving strokes.

"I love you, Cullen," she whispered, burying her face in his neck and kissing and licking at his sweat covered skin.

"I hope you don't have any plans on sleeping tonight, love," Cullen chuckled softly. "I intend to spend the rest of the night making love to you until you're too exhausted to move. I have so much lost loving to make up for."

"Your Princess is in perfect agreement with you this one time, husband," she laughed huskily. "You have her permission to abuse her body all night long."

Cullen laughed and pulled her up from the bed. "I think a shower is called for and then some sustenance so we have sufficient strength to carry out the wondrous task we have assigned ourselves tonight."

He pulled her into the bathroom and started the shower. They kissed and then they were under the hot spray and Cullen's helpfulness at ensuring she was thoroughly washed turned into something else and before she knew it he was taking her again against the tiled wall, his hot, hard body thrusting deep inside her as the water poured over them.

His passion was hot and full of need. He took her hard and she revelled in the roughness of his touch on her skin. He turned her and entered her from behind, thrusting deep and hard as he pressed her against the tiles, his hand coming between her legs to rub against her clit roughly and drive her mad with the need to come.

"Come, baby," he groaned. "Come on my cock. Let me feel your hot, wet tunnel grip my cock hard as your body shakes with pleasure."

His earthy words, deft fingers and throbbing hard cock tipped her over the edge and she was engulfed in pleasure as her orgasm shuddered through her. He answered her passion with his own hoarse cry as he bucked into her, pouring his seed deep within her body, his mouth feverishly moving over her shoulder as they came in unison.

"Now you have to wash me all over again," Emily laughed when he pulled away from her and she turned round to look at him.

He smiled crookedly and flexed his fingers together. "It's a tough job but someone has to do it," he smiled and then picked up the soap and began to get on with the task.

Cullen had not been joking. She'd no sooner finished her drink and he his when he was pulling her back down on the bed, kissing her back slowly, his mouth moving over every inch of her skin. He massaged her ass and kissed each cheek thoroughly before his hot tongue slid within the crack and licked roughly at her puckered hole.

She moaned and writhed on the bed as his tongue breached her tight ring and began to slide in and out leisurely. He finally moved down and kissed the back of her thighs all the way down to her feet. He against stopped at her ass, licking and tasting her puckered hole, driving her wild with his hot touch. He slid an arm underneath her to hold her waist and raised her body up. He brought a finger to her and slowly eased it into her tight ring. She cried out as he penetrated her body and then slowly thrust the finger in and out. The sensation was amazing.

He seemed fascinated by her reaction to his anal penetration. He eased her open gently and tenderly until he could slide another finger inside her. She felt so stretched and full. She moaned and moved back against his fingers, wanting more. He began to take her ass forcefully, grinding his fingers deep inside her tight hole as she cried out over and over again at the amazing sensations she was feeling at his wickedness. The hand around her waist moved to her clit and he rubbed roughly as his fingers worked her ass hard.

Emily was mindless with pleasure, grinding her body against his hands as he pushed her higher and higher until she was crying out her pleasure once more, coming hard from the sheer eroticism of what he was doing to her body.

He soothed her down by kissing slowly up her back and then he turned her over. He was smiling as he looked into her flushed face. "I think you liked my fingers in your ass, wife," he chuckled. "It brought all manner of wicked ideas to my head. I think I may have to feel what your sweet little ass feels like around my hard cock."

Emily sucked in a deep breath at the lust she saw on her husband's face.

"Not tonight, wife," he laughed again when he saw her expression. "But soon, sweet Emily, when you least expect."

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. awesome thank you for posting I am so looking forward for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big GRIN!! Thanks for this!! Guilt sure is something. Real or misplaced, if you don't resolve it..., it sure can dampen a potentially bright future. Jaz, you always make a reader think. Reading your work is really a mind _____ in a good way :-)

    ReplyDelete